This is usually a picture heavy post. This weekend I got the front bed weeded and got the pots moved. In the process I found that squash bugs decimated one of my squash plants. I am sad- but I got rid of the plant and check the others- so far so good. Although they are a little flooded from all this rain! We also added a sprinkler system so its easier to water, and I got the others in the ground! Enjoy!
This is the volunteer pumpkin plant- and apparently I have some volunteer tomato plants too!
Look at that cherry tomato harvest! This is the one plant that is doing well! I will have to plant some more next year! We only have the one!
Part One update
It is definitely growing and making me happy! I have some work to do this weekend though before I leave on vacation!